Sunday, August 14, 2011

So many places, so little time!

Hello! I am an aspiring travel counselor, and am constantly looking for new and exciting places to visit. From a slot canyon hike in Utah, to a boat cruise in Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand, I want to share all the exciting places I hope to visit one day...and maybe inspire you to get out there, too! I know how hard it can be picking where to travel, and also how easy it is to go the simple route and stay close to home. That is my reason for starting this blog...to help  you find inspiration about amazing places you might not have known about. No matter what you choose, I hope you discover amazing things. In the words of The North Face,"Never Stop Exploring!"

If you have travel  suggestions, or need advice, please feel free to chime in!

No comments:

Post a Comment